- SE-6B is designed with a high-resolution thermal printer featuring 8dot/mm vertical resolution and 40dot/mm horizontal resolution(at 25mm/s) speed and filter as well as related marks.
- Simultaneously 12 lead signal acquisitions.
- Digital filter to prevent baseline drift and automatic positioning of the baseline provide accurate ECG trace.
- Able to detect and alarm on electrode disconnection.
- LED indicator and LCD display show operation status of the unit.
- Isolated input circuit guarantees safety standard in compliance to Class I type CF.
- AC/Rechargeable battery supports continuous operation when AC power supply is not available. For the battery operation, SE-6B is equipped with a battery charger and a system for battery capacity management and protection.
- Compact size.
|Lead:||Standard or Cabrera 12 leads,|
Simultaneously 12 leads acquisition
|Frequency Response:||0.05 ~ 150Hz|
|Time Constant:|| |
|Input Circuit:||< 0.1 mA|
|Noise Level: Polarization Voltage:||≤ 8 m Vp∽p |
|Sensitivity valve:||20 mV|
|Calibration Voltage:||1mV ± 0%|
|Filter:||AC: 50Hz-20dB(or 60Hz); EMG filter:25-35-45Hz-3dB; |
Drift filter: 0.5Hz -3dB
|Sensitivity:||1.25, 2.5, 5, 10, 20,40mm/mV± 2%|
|Paper Speed:||5, 6.25, 10, 12.5, 25, 50mm/s ± 3%|
|Recording MODE:||Thermal array printer|
8 dot/mm(Vertical) 40 dot/mm(Horizontal, 25mm/s)
|Paper Size:||110mm´15m, thermal roll paper|
Item Quantity Description
1 1 6 channels electrocardiograph(ECG)
2 1 Patient cable
3 4pcs/set Limb electrode
4 6pcs/set Chest Suction Electrode
5 1 Grounding Cable
6 1 Power Cord (applicable to country of sale)
7 1 Operator’s Manual
8 1 110mm thermal recording paper
9 1 Qualified Certificate
10 1 Warranty
11 2 Fuses, 3.15A, 250 volts, slow-blow, IEC (5 x20 mm)