Comparison of Bladder scanner and B scanner's Diagnosis Effect
- Sonostar Technologies Co., Limited
Bladder scanner is new technology product that developed based on the ultrasound diagnosis technology, with image scanning techniques and functions as common B scanner, meanwhile has techniques and functions that common B scanner can not achieve.
1. Bladder scanner can completely replace percussion to measure and calculate the bladder capacity and residual urine;
2. Bladder scanner can automatically judge the different visceral organs bladder, B scanner cannot;
3. Bladder scanner can automatically draw organization boundary of bladder viscera, B scanner cannot;
4. Bladder scanner can automatically calculate urine volume, B scanner need calculate by manual operation;
5. Bladder scanner can record, store and print measurement results of urine, B scanner cannot(need software support);
6. Nurses, patients all could operate bladder scanners, the measuring operation is simple, without professional technical requirement, B scanner need ultrasonic doctor to operate and measurement, if isn't professionals can not operate B scanner to measurement volume of bladder urine;
7. Measure and calculate method of bladder scanner is different to B scanner and is more accuracy (measurement accuracy of B scanner is poor, data error normal is ±30%);
8. Research direction of B scanner is images definition of human body(such as: digital technology， three-dimensional, four-dimensional image faction), research direction of bladder scanner is accuracy of the measurement for bladder capacity;
Bladder scanner can quickly and accurate measure bladder capacity, and easy to operation, so had become the major clinical diagnosis way of measure bladder in Europe and America.
|Measure Method||Accuracy||Safety||Consistency on different patients||Quickly||Cost||Satisfaction of patient||Satisfaction of medical workers||Risk of medical disputes|
|Measurement principle of B scanner:|
-Traditional manual scan
-Two steps, two surfaces
-Calculation principle: fitting ball method or ellipsoid method(but different bladder different form, so by this way is not accurate).
|Measurement principle of bladder scanner:|
-PBS scanning and volume measurement
-3D(three-dimensional), many section automatic scanning
-Special measurement method